Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Determine if the ship furthest upwind can Claim the Weather Gauge
- Have every player Roll for Initiative twice: once for normal initiative and a second time for Naval Initiative
- Perform Actions in order of initiative, highest to lowest. On normal initiative, perform actions from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook and other sourcebooks. On Naval Initiative, perform Naval Actions based on your role aboard the ship.
- At the end of the round, before the new round starts, apply the Effects of Damage and any destroyed Locations to the ship
- Count Casualties
- Move Crewmen between Locations as desired
- If any ship stole the weather gauge during the round, apply bonuses accordingly
- Repeat step 3–7 until combat resolves.